Thursday 5 February 2015

Watch Jimmy Fallon and Neil Young Perform Old Man

Watch Jimmy Fallon dressed up as Neil Young impersonates the legends singing with incredible impression of hit song "Old Man" as Neil Young later joins him onstage in between the song making it two Neil Young's singing next to each other

Watch legendary Neil Young and Jimmy Fallon perform perform the classic hit song Old Man as two Neil Young's on Tonight Show via geniushowto.blogspot.com amazing music videos

Talking of sweet music to ears one of the best musicians that world has ever witnessed is the legendary singer Neil Young whose music continues to inspire everyone. While everyone wishes to watch Neil Young perform live for atleast once in their lifetime on the tonight show the world witnessed two Neil Young's singing the classic hit song "Old Man" sitting next to each other. Well off course one of them was host of the show Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young wearing a tan hat over a long haired wig with a suede jacket, plaid shirt and faded jeans.It all started with comedian and announcer Steve Higgins introducing Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young .
As Jimmy started singing the classic hit song "old man" with a pitch perfect impression of Neil Young's voice while sitting under the spotlight, everyone for a second thought it was actually Neil Young as Jimmy's impression was near copy to that of the musician's.
Jimmy Fallon as Neil Young plays with the Real Neil Young on hit song Old Man via geniushowto.blogspot.com amazing music videos Tonight Show
Jimmy as Neil Young performs Old Man with the real Neil Young
The engaging twist came in when midway between Jimmy's performance the actual legendary musician Neil Young himself walked onstage with the matching outfit and sat next to his double with guitar and started singing his classic track "Old Man" along with Jimmy making it two Neil Young's sing old man together making the whole world and the studio audience go crazy, after all they had hit the gold. :D Jimmy in the past has done several impressions of the legend's songs but this one was truly breathtaking as he sang with the legend sharing the same outfit and spotlight.
Hey Neil look at my Life, I look a lot like you - Jimmy Fallon "The Young Neil Young"
You got to say Jimmy Fallon's ability to imitate great musicians is extraordinary, no wonder he's the host of the Tonight Show and is loved by everyone and also gets to perform with the Roots and the incredible artists. The duet was quite significant considering Jimmy Fallon represented the Young of the Neil Young while Neil Young represented old man of his song as Jimmy could sing "Old Man look at my life, I am lot like you were ". Sounds so amazing! Must have sang this song a hundred times now after watching the Tonight show with two Neil Young's performing together. :) ♥ Here are the lyrics so that you can enjoy it as well.

Neil Young - Old Man Official Video with Lyrics

Old man look at my life
I'm a lot like you were
Old man look at my life
I'm a lot like you were

Old man look at my life
Twenty four and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two

Love lost, such a cost
Give me things that don't get lost
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
The whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
And you can tell that's true

Lullabies, look in your eyes
Run around the same old town
Doesn't mean that much to me
To mean that much to you

I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past
But I'm all alone at last
Rolling home to you

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
The whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
And you can tell that's true

Old man look at my life
I'm a lot like you were
Old man look at my life
I'm a lot like you were