Thursday, 4 September 2014

Watch Chinese Girl get Severely Burned While Eating

Watch this Chinese Girl get severely burned while eating at a Chinese Restaurant as the fueling of the hot pot stove goes horribly wrong engulfing her in flames instantly

Watch this Chinese Girl get severely burned while eating at a Chinese Restaurant via geniushowto.blogspot.com accident videos

Well it is always advised to not to smoke in the bars because of the high inflammable nature of alcohol and also near the gas stations due to high vulnerability of causing something horribly scary. Well this was the case with this Chinese girl who happily went out with her boyfriend (relation actually not known) when a horrific scene was caught by the Surveillance camera of the Chinese Restaurant where they went for food. Everything was going normal until the waitress who was trying to fuel the hot pot stove installed on the table where the girl and her boyfriend were eating, went horribly wrong as the sudden creation of vacuum in the fire pit was released all at once blasting out major flames towards the direction where girl was sitting and instantly engulfed her body in flames while the remaining two who also caught fire ran frantically to extinguish the fire out but unfortunately the poor Chinese girl wasn't able to put off the fire as she desperately tried to put the flames off as she turned into a fire ball with her whole body on fire.
Watch chinese girl catches fire in restaurant as waitress fuels the hot pot stove via geniushowto.blogspot.com girl shown turning into a massive fireball as shown in the restaurants CCTV footage
The Chinese girl seen instantly turning into a huge fireball at the Chinese Restaurant as other two try to get away
Her boyfriend quickly came back with a piece of cloth to put off the fire as she started to fall unconscious. The video doesn't show the full footage for obvious reasons of graphic content which you wouldn't want to see as the girl gets severely burned by the flames. Currently the girls location and condition is unknown but we wish she's all right.Surely things would have been different had the restaurant had a fire extinguisher. Meanwhile make sure to install fire extinguishers at your home, office, restaurants or any place that has a probability of causing a major fire hazards like these and whenever you are in a situation where you catch fire then roll yourself on the ground to put off the fire and never use water to extinguish fire instead use a blanket to cut off the air supply or use a fire extinguisher. Stay alert stay Safe and always learn how to cope with various disasters no matter if they are used or not as they can save someone's life.
Watch chinese girl catches fire in restaurant as waitress fuels the hot pot stove via geniushowto.blogspot.com girl shown lying on the ground desperately trying to put off the fire as she suffers second degree burns
Girl shown lying on the ground desperately trying to put off the fire as she suffers second degree burns 

Latest Update:

The Victim was a 20 year old Chinese Student, Young Qian hailing from the Northwest Province of China, Shaanxi who apparently went with her friend to a self serving BBQ restaurant where the young 18 year old waitress, Shan's inexperience with the fueling of hot pot stove led to the accident as she fueled the already burning hot pot stove leading to a catastrophic accident. The Restaurants regular workers were on a day off leaving things to the 18 yr old girl's hand who had just a month's experience and in fact she was fueling the hot pot for the first time on her own.All of them were immediately taken to Yiwu Central Hospital where Young Qian suffered second degree burns while the remaining two escaped with minor burns on their hand and neck.