Tuesday 24 March 2015

Watch Harry potter Parody Cover of Uptown Funk

Watch Harry Potter and Dark Lord Voldemort have a dance showdown for Hogwarts as they dance to the parody cover tunes of Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson's popular "Uptown Funk" music track

Watch Harry Potter parody of Uptown funk featuring Dark lord's funk in a dance battle between the good and evil via geniushowto.blogspot.com amazing music parody videos

While the whole world is going crazy listening and dancing to the tunes of Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson's popular music track "Uptown Funk", It seems even the magical world of wizards in Hogwarts have given their fight a musical twist.

The battle between the evil dark lord Voldemort vs Harry Potter starts with the parody version of the Uptown funk.

The dark lord takes on Harry Potter with his evil lyrics while dancing and singing with his funky death eaters army. Harry retaliates to Voldemort by making fun of the chosen one with his funky uptown funk lyrics. You can check out the complete lyrics of the Harry potter parody cover of Uptown Funk. ♫

Harry Potter Parody of Uptown Funk's Dark Lyrics

This Wiz, I’m ice cold
Im Voldemort, That white gold
This one, for that H.P.
Says he hates me,
But what can he do?
Caught the kid, boy who lived
Harry’s outta luck
With the Elder wand, stop the chosen one
Maybe make a new horcrux? (Ha!)

I’m too hot (hot hand)
Call an Auror up to try and stop this man
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Make a headmaster retire man
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Don’t say my name, you know who I am!
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Am I bad ‘bout this curse,
Avada down now

Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
Saturday night and we takin Hogwarts
Don’t believe me, just watch! (Come on!)
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Hey, Hey, Hey, Oh!

Stop!
Wait a minute
Fill my goblet, put some fire in it
Grasp the hands, make the vow
Come on 'Trix, seal this now!
We takin Diagon, Nocturn, Hogsmede, Anywhere!
If we show up, we gon’ curse out
Badder than that Devil’s Snare (Ha!)

I’m too hot (hot hand)
Call an Auror, try and stop this man
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Make a headmaster retire man
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Witch, say my name, you know who I am!
I’m too hot (hot hand)
Am I bad ‘bout this curse
Crucio now

Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Albus sent ya, hallelujah (Whoo)
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
Cuz Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya!
It's Saturday night and we takin Hogwarts
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Hey, Hey, Hey, Oh!

Before we leave
Imma tell Harry Potter a lil’ somethin
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up
I said Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up

Come on, curse! Just cast it,
If you got the mark, then blast it
If you’re pureblood, we’ll have it
No need to fear the dark magic!
Come on, curse! Just cast it,
No need to fear the dark magic,
Saturday night and we takin Hogwarts,
Don’t believe me, just watch! (Come on)
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Don’t believe me, just watch!
Hey, Hey, Hey, Oh!

Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up (Say Whaa!?)
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up (Say Whaa?)
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up (Say Whaa?)
Dark Lord Funk you up, Dark Lord Funk you up




Voldemort and Harry potter have a dance parody battle the Uptown Funk way via geniushowto.blogspot.com awesome music videos
Voldemort and Nagini get down on the dance floor to take down Harry Potter and his friends with his funky lyrics
Meanwhile Harry Potter along with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger can be seen trying their best to match up to dark lorde's funky lyrics and crazy dance moves.

Meanwhile the whole showdown between Voldemort and Harry Potter is broadcasted in Hogwarts as the two groups cast their funky lyrics on each other.

You got to say out of all Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe singing parodies this one beats them all with it's incredibly evil and funky lyrics. :D

Wish to check out more of Uptown funk parodies and covers by others then check out the popular ones below including the original Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson's original Uptown Funk music track along with lyrics.

More Parody and Dance covers of the song

  1. High School Dance Performance of Uptown Funk
  2. Child Star Performance of Uptown Funk on Glee
  3. Elderly People's cover of Uptown Funk (Oldtown Funk)
  4. Family Guy cover of Uptown Funk in Cartoon voices
  5. Flight Attendant dances to Uptown Funk
  6. Uptown Funk Step by Step Dance tutorial
If Voldemort ever sang Uptown funk than it definitely has to be this song which was produced by the YouTube channel KfaceTV. For the parody cover, the lyrics and production was done by Keith Allen, Marcus Joseph, Andrew Carver and team while filming the video in various locations across Utah in USA.